Use this portlet to quickly add and edit product or company photos. This is a collection of images and/or photos that are uploaded to your website through the Photo Gallery Portlet. You have the ability to show a thumbnail image on your page and when selected, a larger image opens in a shadow box. You also have the capability of linking out any loaded image.
|"+"||This symbol allows for the creation or modification of portlets on the existing page|
|This symbol allows for the creation or modification of portlets on a new or exitisting page.|
|This symbol is used to provide a preview of the current page or portlet.|
|This symbol provides a list of update dates and the individual who updated that portlet.|
|This symbol provides the ability to see the all the pages that portlet is currently being displayed on.|
|This is the DELETE symbol. All delete actions will prompt the user before the delete occurs.|
|This symbol is used to add or modify sub-elements to an existing portlet.|
|1-||Gallery Name||Title of the portlet being created.|
|2-||Short Description:||Provide a short explaining of the portlet you are creating.|
|3-||Header Text:||This is content that appears above the Photo Galley on the webpage.|
|1-||"+" Icon:||Select to add a new photo|
|2-||This symbol allows for the creation or modification of photos on a new or exitisting page.|
|1-||Item Name:||Title of the portlet being created.|
|2-||Main Image URL:||Enlarged image of the thumbnail image. This image displays as a shadow window.|
|3-||Thumbnail Image URL:||Small image that appears on the page.|
|4-||Link URL:||Allows the photo to link to a different page or site.|
|5-||Display Order:||Allows you to choose which order the photo is displayed in.|
|6-||Description:||Description of the photo which is display below the image on the page.|
How to add a Photo Gallery
- Select Portlets: Photo Gallery. View a summary of each Photo Gallery portlet set up thus far.
- Select + adjacent to Portlet Actions for Photo Gallery.
- Enter a group name and a brief description of the group being created.
- Add a Header to the Photo Gallery.
- Click Save Info.
How to Configure a Photo Gallery
- Find the gallery you are building and select .
- Select + to add new photos.
- Enter the name of that photo
- Add a “Main Image URL and Thumbnail Image URL. (Link URL is optional)
- Determine the order in which that photo will be displayed.
- Enter a Description of the photo being added.
- Click Save Info.