Create a Blog portlet to keep an updated running list of entries
|1-||Blog Portlet Name:||Content that is the title of the blog you are creating. Giving your Blog a names allows you to search for this Blog in the list of Blog Portlets.|
|2-||Short Description:||Provide a short explanation of the portlet you are creating.|
|3-||Blog URL:||Lets you specify the URL you want to use for this blog so that you can create a unique path to the blog.|
|4-||Approval Required:||Set whether or not a blog needs to be reviewed by an administrator before being released.|
|1-||Title:||Title of the article that is being added to this blog.|
|2-||Category:||Choose which category this article falls under. Add additional categories by clicking +.|
|3-||Author:||Choose who wrote the entry being added.. Add additional authors by clicking on the +.|
Choose yes for this article to appear on this blog.
|5-||Publish Date:||This is when the blog will go live on your site. You can choose to publish the blog that day or maybe you want to publish that blog next week or next month.|
|6-||Blog Text:||Here you add the content you want in the blog. You are able to either create it here or paste your content from word. You are also able to upload an image if you choose to.|
How to add a Blog Portlet
- Select Portlets: Blog. View a summary of each Blog Portlet set up thus far.
- Select + adjacent to Portlet Actions for Blog.
- Enter a name and a brief description for this blog.
- Enter the Blog URL and determine whether or not approval is required.
How to add an article to a Blog
- Highlight the Blog you are adding and article to and click the icon.
- Select + adjacent to Blogs for the "blog name" Group.
- Enter a title for the article you are adding to this blog.
- Choose the category this article falls in. Click + to add additional categories.
- Choose the Author of this article.
- Determine the publish date.
- Add the text within this article.
- Click Save Info