If you enable this portlet, you can automatically provide driving directions to the user. The website users sees a form in which they can enter point A and point B addresses and get driving direction between them.
|"+"||This symbol allows for the creation or modification of portlets on the existing page|
|This symbol allows for the creation or modification of portlets on a new or exitisting page.|
|This symbol is used to provide a preview of the current page or portlet.|
|This symbol provides a list of update dates and the individual who updated that portlet.|
|This symbol provides the ability to see the all the pages that portlet is currently being displayed on.|
|This is the DELETE symbol. All delete actions will prompt the user before the delete occurs.|
|1-||Portlet Name:||Title of the portlet being created.|
|2-||Short Description:||Provide a short explaining of the portlet you are creating.|
|3-||Form Header Text:||This is the title of this portlet that appears on the web page about the driving directions.|
|4-||Ambiguity Text:||Explanation of the driving directions.|
|5-||Results Text:||This text is viewed by the individual searching for driving directions after they hit the search button.|
How to add a Driving Directions Portlets
- Select Portlets: Driving Direction. View a summary of each Survey Portlet set up thus far.
- Select + adjacent to the Portlet Actions for Route.
- Name and describe the directions you are adding to the website.
- Select + Form Header Text. Enter Text.
- Select + Ambiguity Text. Enter Text.
- Select + Results Text. Enter Text.
Click Save Info.