An E-card is computerized greeting card sent by email. This portlet is designed to allow a company to be able to send automated electronic cards to clients, visitors, family, and/or friends.
|1-||E-Card Group Name:||Title of the portlet being created. This title will also appear in the E-Card portlet lists of the Admin tool.|
|2-||Short Description:||A short explanation of the group you are creating.|
|3-||Email Subject:||A short description of what the email entails.|
|4-||Display Comments:||Allows the sender to add comments to the E-Cards|
|5-||E-Card Selection Header:||Title of the e-card being sent.|
|6-||E-Card Personalization Header:||Used when a E-card is going to a specific person or company. Use this to personalize the e-card being sent.|
|7-||E-Card View Header:||A title of the e-card group in text format.|
|8-||E-Card Response:||A message that shows to the sender of an e-card once that e-card is sent.|
|9-||E-Card Flash Email:||Used to add a flash file to your e-card.|
|1-||E-Card Name:||Identification of the e-card being added to the group.|
|2-||E-Card Desc:||Explanation of the e-card being sent.|
|3-||Category:||Allows you to choose the category the e-card falls under.|
|4-||E-Card Type:||Determine if you are sending an HTML or Flash card. If you choose an HTML card, the WYSIWYG tool appears at the bottom and you can add your HTML there.|
|5-||E-Card Width:||Width of the e-card in pixels|
|6-||E-Card Height:||Height of the e-card in pixels.|
|7-||E-Card Thumbnail:||Allows you to upload an image of the e-card that you are creating.|
|8-||E-Card Simple Image:||Ability to upload an image to this e-card.|
How to add a ECards Portlet
- Select Portlets: ECards. View a summary of each ECard Portlet that is set up thus far.
- Select + adjacent to Portlet Actions for ECards.
- Enter a gourp name and a brief description for this set of ECards.
- Enter the Email Subject.
- Determine whether or not to Display Comments.
Enter information for:
- E-Card Selection Header
- E-Card Personalization Header
- E-Card View Header
- E-Card Response
- E-Card Flash Email
- Click Save Info.
How to add ECards to an ECard group
- Highlight the ECard group you will be adding an ECard to and click the icon.
- Select + adjacent to Select Cards for "group name" Module.
- Enter a E-Card name and a brief description.
- Determine a Category and E-Card Type.
- Enter the width and height of the E-Card.
- Add a thumb-nail and sample image to the E-Card.
- Click Save Info.