Use the Registration portlet to collect user profile information that is used to define user login data. Any website requiring username/password login needs to use this portlet. The registration form can be customized very much the same way as a Contact Us Portlet is. Add data-collection fields to your form and assign them using page# and order# to your registration process. Note: Registrations can be multiple pages in length (not just a single-page form).
Steps on adding a Registration Portlet
- Select Portlets: Registration. View a summary of each registration portlet.
- Select Portlet Actions for Registration. The Add a New registration Portlet screen displays.
- Enter the identifying name for this portlet and a brief description.
- Enter the subject text you would like to display in the email.
- Select your preferences in the Notify Admin and Require Admin Approval fields.
- Select the Number of Pages for this email.
- Select + Collection Statement. Enter the message you want to display.
- Select + Opt-In Consent Statement if you want the user to consent to marketing messages. Enter the message you want to display.
- Select +Form Response Text. Enter text.
- Select +Email Message Text. Enter text.
- Select Save Portlet.
- Then, configure your registration portlet.
- Locate the portlet in the Portlet list and select the
- Make the selections you want on your form then select
Click here to view this video tutorial.