Steps on adding a Root/Sub Page to the Main Menu
- From Web Sites, select your website. Then select Pages.
- On the top right side of page over the Actions icons, select the
Complete required fields. Then click Save Changes.
- Use the Optional alternate field to link this page to a new URL
- Use the Live Start/Live End field to set a beginning and end date of the page.
- Use the Show in Menu field to have this page show on your website.
- Use the Footer Page field to have this page be viewed at the bottom of the website.
- Complete required fields. Then click Save Changes.4. To add a subpage or submenu, select the page in the list of pages, then click the
Click here to view this video tutorial.