Associate a Portlet with a Page
- Under Web Sites select Pages
- Highlight the page you want to place the portlet in, and under Actions select
- Click the + at the top left of the page.
- Select the Portlet type
- Select the Portler Name
- Select the Display Description
- Select the display column
- Determine the order of the Portlet
- Select the permission type of users for this portlet: Public, Registered, or Site Administrator.
- Select Add Module
- To view the portlet, from the Pages, select the Preview icon of the page where you assigned the portlet to.
- To quickly edit the a potlet that had been associated, select the "Edit this Portlet" button.
Click here to view this video tutorial.