Steps on adding a Website
- Select Web Sites, then select Add a Web Site.
- Enter the Site Name and Administrator of this site.
- Determine if this site will be accessible to all or if it will be privately viewed.
- Name the country where you are building this website.
- Under Document Template, choose your view of the content.
- Add an image to the Tab of the browser used with the URL Icon Image.
- Enter the email of the website or if none enter the Administrator’s email.
- Enter the Administrator’s email address.
- Select the language you are using to build the site.
- Click Save. The website you built displays in the Web Site list.
Click here to view this video tutorial.