After adding a new website, you have the ability to:
- Change your Configuration
- Add/change Domains
- Determine what information will appear for Error Pages.
- Add/change the current Stylesheet
- Create CMS-Add-Ons
- Change your Theme
- Add Pages
- Add/Change your current Layout
- Add Site Redirects
- Manage current Users
- Copy your current site
- Add Meta Tags to your pages.
You are able to begin creating your site as soon as you finish configuring it. There are default settings in place but we do recommend you change your Domain, choose a Theme, and customize your Layout.